Calgary Real Estate Key Statistics for April, 2016
- Number of Days On Market - 46 (up from 40 in April 2015)
- Benchmark Price - $441,000 (down from $456,000 in April 2015)
- Homes sold for $1 million or more - 47 (down from 53 in April 2015)
- Month with most sales in last year - May 2015 (2,186 total sales)
- Most expensive Calgary home for sale - $12,250,000 Aspen Ridge
- Most expensive Near Calgary - $24,888,000 - Rural Foothills M.D.
Calgary Hit Hardest
Calgary's real estate market continues to wallow in a state of flux when it comes to homes sales as inventory continues to rise, while the number of home sales in Calgary decrease.
In April, some 1,764 homes were sold in the Stampede City, according to the Calgary Real Estate…