Check out some of the fun fall events happening in Calgary's lake communities!
- Fishing Derby - There are great prizes and the derby is open to residents only who are more than 12 years old. The Fishing Derby goes on Sept. 20, 2014. Registration packages are available at Auburn House.
- Women's Show & Sale - will be held at Auburn House on Sept. 20, 2014. This show will showcase the latest fashions, beauty products, crafts and much more. Admission is free but organizers are kindly requesting gently used clothing donations which will go to the Women in Need Society. Children are welcome and childcare will be provided.
- Halloween Haunted House - This spooky attraction is sure to be a thriller on Oct. 31. Check out the haunted house at Auburn House from 6-8:30 p.m. on Halloween Night.
The Fall Hayride & Pumpkin Hunt set for Oct. 4 is SOLD OUT!
- Register your kids of indoor soccer this fall and winter. There are programs for ages U-4 to U-14. Registration closes on Oct 6. The association is also looking for volunteer coaches.
- Also the McKenzie Frenzie goes on Sept 13, starting with a pancake breakfast at 9 a.m. at the McKenzie Lake Community Centre.
- Clothing For Cause - Bring any unwanted clothing or kids' stuffies to the West Beach Parking Lot for donation to Clothing For Cause. Items that get donated will shipped to an international textile recycler.
- Youth Pizza Party which is on Sept. 13 (5-8 p.m.)at West Beach. It's for youths aged 12-17 who live in Mahogany. They can bring one guest (also between 12-17 years old). RSVP before Sept. 11. There will be beach volleyball, basketball, music and park games and a contest for great prizes including a $100 shopping spree at South Centre Mall and six $25 movie passes.
The Family Fall Festival goes on Sept. 20 from 1-4 p.m. It promises to be a fun afternoon of activities for the whole family including a giant slide, bouncy castle, various games and much more.
The Arbor Lake community Annual General Meeting is on Sept. 24, starting at 7 p.m. at the Community Hall.
Check out the Movie On The Beach, which will be the Lego Movie. It's on Saturday, Sept. 20 starting at 5 p.m. with food service where you can buy a hamburger or a hot dog, as well as kettle corn and ice cream.
Ryan MacDonald, B.Sc. Real Estate Professional
Million Dollar Club Member
Top 1% Real Estate Professional in Calgary
O: 403.278.2900; F: 403.592.8008