Now that fall is here, we can take some time to reflect on a very busy August and September of real estate sales for the Calgary Home Team! Normally the Calgary real estate market slows down somewhat during the summer months, but sales remained steady this year.
The Calgary Home Team Helps Calgarians Sell Their Homes Faster
Lake Bonavista Estates Home Sold in 2 Days!
We successfully represented buyers on the sale of a $2.9 million home on the Lake Bonaventure in Lake Bonavista Estates. This particular home was only on the market for two days at the end of September and sold for $145,000 less than the asking price. We also represented our amazing clients who successfully sold the following homes:
- Auburn Bay: 360 Auburn Bay Drive SE. Sold in 13 days for $573,000, was listed for $574,900.
- Aspen Woods: 30 Aspen Stone Mews SW. Sold for $760,000, was listed for $759,717 and sold in 14 days.
- New Brighton: 137 Brightonstone Gardens SE. Sold in 28 days for $487,000
- Copperfield: 140 Copperstone Circle SE. Sold for $395,000 after being on the market for 14 days.
- McKenzie Towne: 256 Prestwick Avenue SE. Sold for $373,000. This one sold in 32 days.
Additionally of note, we represented both the buyer and seller at 167 McKenna Way SE, in McKenzie Lake. That home sold for $420,000.
Ryan MacDonald, B.Sc. Real Estate Professional
Million Dollar Club Member
Top 1% Real Estate Professional in Calgary
O: 403.278.2900; F: 403.592.8008